domingo, maio 31, 2009

HERE AND NOW: a set list

Aqui está a set list do concerto de sexta-feira. Dois pontos de interrogação persistem nesta lista. Se alguém puder ajudar, a gerência agradece.

Curiosity Killed The Cat
name and number
misfit
down to earth
hang on in there baby (obrigado, Elisabete Soares)

Nik Kershaw
wide boy
the riddle
wouldn't it be good
i won't let the sun go down on me


ABC
poison arrow
how to be a millionaire
tears are not enough
all of my heart
when smokey sings
the look of love


Belinda Carlisle
live your life be free
i get weak
circle in the sand
leave a light on
the same thing
heaven is a place on earth


Kim Wilde
chequered love
view to a bridge
cambodia
if i can't have you
never trust a stranger
you came
you keep me hanging on
kids in america


Rick Astley
together forever
take me to your heart (obrigado, Elisabete Soares)
when i fall in love
she wants to dance with me
cry for help
whenever you need somebody
never gonna give you up

Sem comentários: